Zoopla Buys Price-Comparison Site uSwitch for $247 MillionPatrick Gower
Zoopla Property Group Plc, the U.K. real estate website, bought energy and communications price comparison site uSwitch for 160 million pounds ($247 million). Zoopla shares had their biggest ever gain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas