U.K. Power Company Mops Up Waste Olive Oil From Jamie’s ItalianLouise Downing
Waste cooking oil from Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurants will help feed as many as four new U.K. power plants as developer Renewable Energy Generation Ltd. races to lock in clean-energy subsidies before they’re dissolved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders