STP Backers Including Carlyle Seek $302 Million From Share SaleJoyce Koh
Carlyle Group LP and another investor are seeking as much as 3.91 trillion rupiah ($302 million) selling shares in Indonesian phone tower owner PT Solusi Tunas Pratama Tbk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner