Russian Railways Fund Buys Rotenberg Stake in Mostotrest BuilderIlya Khrennikov
PJSC Mostotrest, the bridge and road builder linked to President Vladimir Putin’s judo partner Arkady Rotenberg, said OAO Russian Railways’ pension fund agreed to acquire control of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing