Qatar Wealth Fund to Open New York Office Amid Hunt for DealsDinesh Nair and Stefania Bianchi
Qatar Investment Authority, the Gulf state’s sovereign wealth fund, is setting up an office in New York as it scouts for deals in the U.S., according to the country’s state news agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’