Schultz Quits After Novo Opts to Keep Rebien Sorensen as CEOAlbertina Torsoli
Novo Nordisk A/S demoted President Kaare Schultz, 15 months after putting him in line to become the next chief executive officer, prompting him to walk out after 26 years at the world’s largest insulin maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet