Jeb Bush Says He Admires Baltimore Mom Who Slapped Her Son Amid Riots
The viral video this week of Toya Graham, the Baltimore woman who repeatedly slapped her son for participating in the riots there, was a "nice visual symbol of what needs to be restored" in America, said Jeb Bush, a probable Republican presidential candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis