India’s Sensex Completes Second Monthly Drop on Earnings ConcernRajhkumar K Shaaw
Indian stocks dropped, with the benchmark gauge capping a second monthly loss, as concern earnings growth will slow spurred capital outflows and traders closed positions on last day of monthly derivative contracts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders