Yuan Regains Fifth Place in Global Payments Rankings, Swift SaysFion Li
China’s yuan reclaimed fifth place in currency rankings tracking usage for global payments, according to the Society for Worldwide Financial Telecommunications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself