Uber Is Ordered to Suspend Services in Brazil by Sao Paulo CourtDenyse Godoy
Uber Technologies Inc. was ordered to halt its activities in Brazil, adding another country to the list where the car-hailing service faces legal obstacles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis