RBNZ Maintains Key Rate at 3.5%, Would Cut on Weaker PricesTracy Withers
New Zealand’s central bank said it will keep interest rates at a stimulatory level and would cut them if demand and prices weaken. The local dollar fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas