Microsoft Predicts 1 Billion Windows 10 Devices in 3 YearsDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. expects a billion people to be using its Windows 10 operating system in the software’s first two to three years, signaling optimism in its push to revive Windows and make it more useful on smaller devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single