Former Christie Ally Wildstein Said to Plan Guilty PleaJaclyn Kochell
David Wildstein, who ordered intentional traffic jams near George Washington Bridge, is scheduled to plead guilty to criminal charges tomorrow, Bloomberg’s David Voreacos reports.
- Wildstein set to appear in federal court in Newark, where grand jurors have heard testimony in secret for months about gridlock over four mornings in Fort Lee, N.J.
- Specific charges are unclear
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas