Former Christie Ally Wildstein Said to Plan Guilty PleaJaclyn Kochell
David Wildstein, who ordered intentional traffic jams near George Washington Bridge, is scheduled to plead guilty to criminal charges tomorrow, Bloomberg’s David Voreacos reports.
- Wildstein set to appear in federal court in Newark, where grand jurors have heard testimony in secret for months about gridlock over four mornings in Fort Lee, N.J.
- Specific charges are unclear
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap