NYC’s FAO Schwarz Toy Store Space Set for OverhaulDavid M. Levitt
Boston Properties Inc. expects to renovate the FAO Schwarz toy store space at New York’s General Motors Building as the landlord prepares to re-lease one of the highest-profile retail locations in the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’