Disney’s ‘Avengers’ Already Global Smash Ahead of U.S. DebutAnousha Sakoui and Christopher Palmeri
Walt Disney Co.’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is already raking in hundreds of millions of dollars overseas, even before opening in the two biggest movie markets, the U.S. and China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing