Conwert Says CEO Schneider May Resign After 15 Months in OfficeAlexander Weber
Conwert Immobilien Invest SE, the Austrian property company whose shareholders rejected a bid by Deutsche Wohnen AG this month, said it’s in talks with Chief Executive Officer Clemens Schneider over his possible resignation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis