Bush Pilots Tout $16,000 Adventures as Australian Mines ShutDavid Fickling
Three years ago, Scott McMillan bought a Fokker 70 jet to fly workers to sites including BHP Billiton Ltd.’s Olympic Dam, Australia’s largest underground mine. He’s now taking U.S. retirees on outback adventures that cost almost $16,000 a head.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself