Alleged Flash Crash Trader Remains in Jail a Week After ArrestSuzi Ring
Navinder Singh Sarao, the British trader facing U.S. charges for his alleged role in the 2010 flash crash, is still in a U.K. jail waiting for his bail to be paid, a court clerk said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner