‘Furious 7’ Makes Chinese Film History as Highest-Grossing MovieBloomberg News
“Furious 7” sped past “Transformers 4” to become the top-grossing film in Chinese history, bringing in a total of $324.3 million and dominating China’s box office for the third straight week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's