Porsche-Piech Clan Rift Sets Up Scramble to Fill VW VacuumChristoph Rauwald
Ferdinand Piech’s sudden resignation as chairman of Volkswagen AG revealed a rift within the billionaire Porsche-Piech clan that controls the carmaker, threatening to complicate the search for a successor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas