NBA Big Feet to Wear Stance as Socks Draw $5.6 Billion in SalesScott Soshnick
The National Basketball Association signed a multiyear contract with sock manufacturer Stance Inc., which in a league first will be allowed to puts its logo on game-worn socks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself