U.A.E. Tech Startup IMENA Seeking $100 Million in Stake SaleMatthew Martin
United Arab Emirates-based Internet business iMENA Holdings will raise $100 million through a stake sale in May and plans to sell shares to the public in 2017, according to founder and managing director Khaldoon Tabaza.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas