Oil Bears Routed by Spring Thaw in Prices as Drill Rigs Sit IdleDan Murtaugh and Lynn Doan
Speculators pulled bearish oil bets at the fastest pace on record as Saudi Arabia renewed strikes on Yemen and U.S. output slowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans