S&P 500 Falls, Gold Jumps; Return Plans Boost Apple After MarketJennifer Kaplan and Callie Bost
U.S. stocks fell amid a retreat in biotechnology shares, while gold rallied on speculation the Federal Reserve won’t move soon on interest rates. Apple Inc. climbed in extended trading after boosting the amount it will return to shareholders and posting better-than-forecast results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards