Tesla Hacked on Twitter, Media-Relations E-Mail AccountsJordan Robertson
Tesla Motors Inc.’s Twitter feed and its media-relations e-mail account were hacked Saturday, with the electric-car maker led by billionaire Elon Musk becoming the latest victim of online vandals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt