Obama Hostage Deaths Review to Include Input From FamiliesAngela Greiling Keane
A White House review of the drone strike that inadvertently killed two hostages includes looking at ways to keep in closer communication with the families of those being held and better coordinating rescue efforts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas