VW Chairman Denies Plans to Oust CEO After Struggle ReignitesChristoph Rauwald
Volkswagen AG Chairman Ferdinand Piech denied reports that he was seeking to oust Chief Executive Officer Martin Winterkorn, working to defuse a power struggle he sparked two weeks ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy