Hedge Fund Billionaires Double as Platt Catches Up to HowardWill Wainewright
Seven U.K. hedge fund managers are now worth more than 1 billion pounds ($1.5 billion), up from four executives last year, an annual wealth ranking compiled by the Sunday Times showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single