SK Hynix Profit Beats Estimates on Apple Devices, Weaker WonJungah Lee
SK Hynix Inc. first-quarter profit beat analyst estimates as a weaker South Korean won boosted sales at the supplier of memory chips to Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's