Infosys’s Option Costs Rise to 18-Month High Before EarningsSantanu Chakraborty
The cost of Infosys Ltd. options jumped to the highest level in 18 months before India’s second-largest software exporter is projected to report its weakest profit growth in six quarters on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single