Heineken Sales Miss Estimates on Declines in Europe and AfricaMatthew Boyle
Heineken NV, the world’s third-biggest brewer, reported sales that advanced less than analysts estimated as weaker demand in Nigeria and across Europe offset gains in Asia and Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's