Google Wireless Threat to Big Carriers Muted by Limited CoverageScott Moritz and Olga Kharif
Google Inc.’s new mobile phone service has features, such as low price and credits for unused data, that will ratchet up pressure for market leaders Verizon Communications Inc. and AT&T Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner