Gold Futures Slump Most in Six Weeks as U.S. Home Sales JumpDebarati Roy
Gold futures fell the most in six weeks as signs of a recovery in the U.S. economy curbed demand for the precious metal as an alternative asset. Silver dropped to the lowest since mid-March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy