Exxon Agrees to Pay U.S. Fine in Settling 2013 Oil Sands SpillMark Drajem
ExxonMobil Corp. agreed to pay more than $5 million, including a federal fine, as part of a settlement for the 2013 rupture of a pipeline in Arkansas that was carrying oil sands from Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself