AT&T Tops Profit Estimates as Tablet Sales Boosted User BaseScott Moritz
AT&T Inc., the second-largest U.S. wireless carrier, posted profit that topped analysts’ estimates as the company added more tablet customers even as discounting by smaller rivals made subscriber growth challenging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone