Pick n Pay Beat Profit Estimates as Lower Costs Boost GrowthJanice Kew
Pick n Pay Stores Ltd. reported a rise in full-year profit that beat analyst estimates as the South African supermarket chain cut costs from its distribution network, opened more stores and repaid debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas