March U.S. Job Losses Widespread, Led by Slump in EnergyShobhana Chandra
Payrolls dropped in 31 U.S. states in March, led by a slump in energy producers such as Texas and Oklahoma. The unemployment rate fell in 23.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’