Mexican Homebuilder Javer Sees No Rush for IPO After Sale DelayBen Bain
Servicios Corporativos Javer SAPI, Mexico’s biggest builder of homes with government-backed mortgages, is in no hurry to sell shares after delaying an offering planned for this week, Chief Financial Officer Felipe Loera said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's