Broadcom’s Sales Forecast Meets Estimates on Smartphone DemandIan King
Broadcom Corp., seeking a return to growth as it shutters its loss-making mobile-phone modem business, predicted second-quarter sales that may equal analysts’ estimates helped by orders from phone makers for other kinds of chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's