Tory Tweeters Ignore Flagship Housing Policy Rejected by VotersTom Beardsworth and Robert Hutton
The policy that David Cameron put at the heart of his U.K. re-election campaign has featured in less than 2 percent of his Conservative Party’s posts on social media, after polls showed voters reject it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's