Can Ted Cruz Make Rand Paul Obsolete?
LITCHFIELD, N.H.—On a warm spring Sunday, as guns were fired harmlessly in the close distance, a growing crowd of conservatives waited for Texas Senator Ted Cruz. He was scheduled to speak at the Londonderry Fish and Game Club, at the first 2016 presidential candidate forum organized by a coalition of New Hampshire Second Amendment groups. Kentucky Senator Rand Paul had spoken in the same spot three months earlier. Many of the dozens of voters waiting outside on Sunday had voted for Paul's father, the former congressman from Texas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas