‘Furious 7’ Zooms Past $1 Billion, May Augur Record SummerAnousha Sakoui and Ehren Goossens
“Furious 7,” the epic car-chase film featuring the late actor Paul Walker, cruised to a third straight win in U.S. and Canadian theaters and raised the possibility of record-breaking audiences this summer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’