Radio Centro Posts Biggest Weekly Loss Since 2013 on TV DropoutPatricia Laya
Grupo Radio Centro SAB, whose stations reach half of Mexico City’s residents, had its biggest weekly drop in more than two years after it failed to come up with the money needed to buy a national-television license.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas