Billionaire Nesis’s United Wagon to Offer 10% in Moscow IPOYuliya Fedorinova
Billionaire Alexander Nesis’s PAO Research & Production Corp. United Wagon Co. said it will offer at least 10 percent of its stock in an initial public offering in Moscow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's