Poland’s Richest Billionaire Poised to See Borrowing Rate HalvedKonrad Krasuski and Maciej Martewicz
Poland’s richest billionaire is about to see borrowing costs for the chemicals maker he controls cut in half, thanks to Mario Draghi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single