Costa Rica’s Solis Vows Cabinet Reshuffle After Latest DepartureMichael McDonald
Costa Rican President Luis Guillermo Solis vowed to rebuild his cabinet by May 1 after his chief of staff resigned, becoming the fourth senior adviser to leave his administration this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’