Visa Marketing Executive to Join Post-Split Hewlett-PackardJack Clark
Antonio Lucio, who oversees Visa Inc.’s marketing, advertising and communications, will become chief marketing officer for Hewlett-Packard Co.’s personal computer and printer company when the technology giant splits later this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders