Is Smoking Cherry E-Cigarettes Riskier Than Eating Cherry Candy?Anna Edney
Electronic cigarettes come in enticing flavors like “cherry crush” and “vivid vanilla,” though researchers are beginning to question whether those ingredients are as safe to smoke as they are to eat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day