Conwert Shareholders Reject Deutsche Wohnen Takeover BidDalia Fahmy
German landlord Deutsche Wohnen AG failed to gain control of Conwert Immobilien Invest SE after shareholders with less than half of the Austrian company’s stock approved a 980 million-euro ($1 billion) takeover bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis