Sika Shackles Founding Family to Hinder Saint-Gobain OfferJan-Henrik Förster and Andrew Noël
Swiss chemical maker Sika AG, battling a takeover by Cie. de Saint-Gobain SA, restricted the majority voting rights of the founding Burkard family and overturned some key proposals needed for their sell-out to the French competitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline